Monday, April 26, 2010

Blank stares with an empty mind.

Blank stares with an empty mind
because when I think, it hurts
every thought wants to be heard
they're all loud & obsurd
they're all letters, they're all words
this would be easy if I was a nerd
but I can't handle this
each thought has an emotion
just like each verb has an action
my head spins, it turns, & then it falls like it weighs a dozen
It falls as if it's frozen
& I try to block out these thoughts, these feelings
but every emotion I have is golden
They yell, they scream, I want to ignore them...
The room is so loud but I look & it's empty
& I wonder if I'm going crazy
it's a possibility, it's a maybe
but instead of thinking, I rather stare... blankly
I'll deal with this when I'm ready
Till' then, my mind is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment