Sunday, March 21, 2010

Define BEAUTY.

Who defines beauty?
You define beauty? Yes, but what gives you the right?
Is it the amount of beauty spots that are engraved into my skin
(one... two... three... four...)
Is there a certain angle that my nose should follow? (dead straight, right.)
Do dimples make me beautiful?
Does it matter that they're beside my eyes instead of my cheeks?
So you say I'm not beautiful?
What makes someone beautiful... better yet, who isn't 'beauty-full,' who isn't full of beauty?

I think the only person that isn't beautiful, is one that cannot see the beauty within others.
Better yet, that cannot see the beauty within themselves.

You define your beauty, yes. But, you're looking in a mirror for way too long, because the answers are not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment